Today, i can't concentrate on my study after recess. I was dreaming until i missed all the account notes that we need to copy.Well i don't know what happened to me.
Then before the school ends, i asked someone about something. STUPID! That's so embarrassing! I know they wouldn't bother me because its weird to do that. So i asked my friend to help me. Luckily she is willing to help me. oh my gosh! I was so so so odd out when we walked to the Cafe. :(
After that they teman me to my tuition center because i don't dare to walk alone.
And that's only for today. How about next week? Next month?
Then before the school ends, i asked someone about something. STUPID! That's so embarrassing! I know they wouldn't bother me because its weird to do that. So i asked my friend to help me. Luckily she is willing to help me. oh my gosh! I was so so so odd out when we walked to the Cafe. :(
After that they teman me to my tuition center because i don't dare to walk alone.
And that's only for today. How about next week? Next month?
Comments
Post a Comment