Nothing special for now..
College life is kinda stress, and we have to meet different people everyday, because of mufy's system where you can plan your own time table and choose your preferred time slot, causing us to have a total of 100+ people as my classmates (for 4 subjects) . It's very very difficult to make friends >< luckily I managed to made some :)
erm, everyone has to take 4 subjects. If you're a genius then you can take 5 subjects la...
English is a compulsory subject. So I took up maths, econs and accounting for the rest of it. I regretttttt ! I should have taken fundamental maths instead of maths :( Maths is super duper complicated ! Sketching sketching and sketching (x 1000000000000000) till you die. ==
Teachers... No. We should call them lecturer. Hehe. So weird. erm... My English lecturer is the only Chinese among the 4 subjects. Others are all Indians... Econs lecturer is my favourite lecturer because she can teach very well... And... the lecturer I dislike the most is my maths lecturer. Her teaching sucks. ( or am I the only one who don't understand what she says? ) Huh... ><
Classmates... hmm... I think I've made most friends and acquaintances with English class's . It's the lecturer who always 'force' us to do group activities with different people.
and... to get into bachelor business and commerce degree in monash , I have to gain 255 MUFY score out of 400. I'm afraid I couldn't make it. I really hope I can but it seems so difficult.
Anyway, I never regret for what I've chosen. It's my choice and I have to accept those challenges. Althought mufians are kinda dead , no semangat one .... it's okay bout that. I'm proud to be a Mufian. yayy. hehee. =]
College life is kinda stress, and we have to meet different people everyday, because of mufy's system where you can plan your own time table and choose your preferred time slot, causing us to have a total of 100+ people as my classmates (for 4 subjects) . It's very very difficult to make friends >< luckily I managed to made some :)
erm, everyone has to take 4 subjects. If you're a genius then you can take 5 subjects la...
English is a compulsory subject. So I took up maths, econs and accounting for the rest of it. I regretttttt ! I should have taken fundamental maths instead of maths :( Maths is super duper complicated ! Sketching sketching and sketching (x 1000000000000000) till you die. ==
Teachers... No. We should call them lecturer. Hehe. So weird. erm... My English lecturer is the only Chinese among the 4 subjects. Others are all Indians... Econs lecturer is my favourite lecturer because she can teach very well... And... the lecturer I dislike the most is my maths lecturer. Her teaching sucks. ( or am I the only one who don't understand what she says? ) Huh... ><
Classmates... hmm... I think I've made most friends and acquaintances with English class's . It's the lecturer who always 'force' us to do group activities with different people.
and... to get into bachelor business and commerce degree in monash , I have to gain 255 MUFY score out of 400. I'm afraid I couldn't make it. I really hope I can but it seems so difficult.
Anyway, I never regret for what I've chosen. It's my choice and I have to accept those challenges. Althought mufians are kinda dead , no semangat one .... it's okay bout that. I'm proud to be a Mufian. yayy. hehee. =]
Comments
Post a Comment